Monday, December 1, 2008

Our First Snow of the Year



We had our first snowfall of the year yesterday. The kids came in super pumped and ready to " make snowballs and snow angels". Everyone bundled up and went outside. We didnt make it the hour for each group like we usually do and even had a few stragglers that did not last more than ten minutes , but atleast they got to go outside and experience it. If I had been an " on the ball" teacher I would have trudged upstairs to the resource room and taken all my snow themed materials out. But... I am not. Not today. Instead we started the "Gingerbread Boy" unit as planned. I have some cool activities to show you over the week. We took tons of pictures but these were some of my favorites. Just look at the excitement on their little faces... snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment