Friday, February 27, 2009

My Dad


I dont have a lot to write about today. My mom called at 7:15 to let me know she and my dad were headed to the ER in Fayetteville. Dad was up all night with chest pains. As it turns out, he did have a heart attack. We dont know what damage was done yet or what their plan is . Dad is on a blood thinner and they cant do anything until that wears off . So... he is in the hospital waiting. It was good for my mom. I know that sounds crazy. But I think she felt good being able to take care of him for a change......

Dad is ok for now.
The kids had fun and they lived through the day...
They even learned a little along the way.
Randy and Kayla did a great job implementing my lesson plans. YAY! .

I am a poet and didnt know it!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your dad is doing well! My husband comes from a family with heart problems. He had a heart attack a few years ago at the age of 42.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam told me that Tree was sick. We will say some prayers that he makes a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete