Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stick Day


At the end of every rainbow is a pot of gold.  Todays gold is happening as we speak. My dad just came out of surgery from getting his defibbrulator  and the surgeon said he did GREAT!  YAY! What wonderful news !  This pot of gold you see on my post is for the kids. This pot is beans that have been spray painted gold.  We will weigh them and use them  for non-standard measure.  Pretty huh?  They were NOT easy to make.  It took a few days.  It looked easy but have you ever made sure both sides of a bean were painted.  Randy is slightly OCD so, he enjoyed finishing up for me.










Randy LOVES talking with his monster. It is a puppet he makes with his hand.   Here he is teaching the kids and they have "peepers"!




















My new wall art... dont ya just  LOVE it!











March came in like a lion and went out like a ....

We can hope anyway, right?







Working on putting his lamb together.  Pulling cotton isn't easy for little hands.  They first have to learn how to not pull from the middle and to use gentle strength.  GREAT fine motor conditioning !





Oh Stick day...
No we didnt play with sticks but I have been thinking this all day. I need to go to walmart and but more stuff that makes " stuff " stick !  ( glue, masking tape, etc...) We go through a LOT!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Debbie! I'm so so glad - hope he continues to do well. and that you were able to buy more stick stuff. haha - i'm glad you posted that lamb pic, our "head" fell off and I had NO idea where to restick it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the beans. I wish I'd have seen this earlier!

    ReplyDelete