Monday, May 4, 2009

Broken Hearts

Gavin and Amelia made a wonderful creation with our new linking manipulatives.  










Getting  ready for Mothers Day!





This is a video that I made last Friday.  Elliot for two years has talked about Amanda.   He loves Amanda.  Elliot makes notes and special gifts for Amanda all the time.  I have always thought that Amanda was one of Jessica ( Elliot's mother's) friends. Well, it seems Amanda is 6.  Amanda went to school and met a new older boy on the bus and Elliot is heart broken.  He is such a great story teller, I asked him to tell me about it and he wanted me to video it.  I asked his mom if it is ok to share and she said SURE!  So... enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Amanda the heartbreaker:( I'm sure he will find someone else!

    I'm having a couple of giveaways - stop by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the wedding we let them do a few months ago. They have been "together" for seriously like 2 years. It's worth watching because you can see how serious Elliot is. Was. It's a little scary maybe. But it's over and now he's not allowed to have a real girlfriend until he's a teenager!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be9DqRx13tw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, that was great, thanks for sharing! Somethings I loved were the msuic box music.. that made that video perfect and then the little girl asking for rock and roll! Also, couldnt miss Clara asking for Milky...

    ReplyDelete