Monday, May 11, 2009

Last Week of School

Today we spent time getting ready for our program this Friday night  .   One of the things I have been working on is the end of the year DVD.  It is ready and will be usable Friday night. What I am having a problem with is burning it on a CD so that all my parents can have a copy.  I kinda spoil them that way.  I  did ask the kids that were here last year, who has watched their DVD from last year and most had no idea what I was talking about.  So... can it stand to reason I shouldn't stress myself out getting them done?  :)

As I messed with the DVD today I had about 6 kids around me and we were watching the video and the kids were really getting excited about it.  Rosie sad " We have fun."  Wow... That was the nicest thing anyone could have said.  I got all teared up and had to choke it up!  Oh, I could point out the things we have learned this year... but THANKFULLY the memories they have are the fun stuff ( that was teaching in disguise).  These are just three and four year olds! When we walk into a classroom and see no happy faces..... there is a problem.

I am so glad " We had fun" this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment