Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This Weather

This weather is driving my sinus' crazy and I think I am getting a cold.  I know - whine whine whine. This is not the time of year that I need to get sick. Just two more days and a program and I can rest.  

The exciting news today involved a bird that was found dead in the yard. The kids all crowded around to look at it.  My camera battery is dead so I didn't get a shot, but it was cool. A video would have even been better so you could hear their conversations. This was a baby bird that evidentially wasn't ready to be kicked out of the nest.  He hardly had any feathers.  The kids were all discussing how they thought he died. One child even suggested that he didn't die , he was just being VERY STILL.   Times like these are priceless as you see their little minds going a hundred miles an hour trying to make sense of the world. 

We had 5 friends out today. It was a little quiet... almost eery.  

Everyone got those green shirts for our program washed and ready?


1 comment:

  1. Green shirts, check.

    I just want to say that we watched our DVD several times right off the bat last summer, but then it faded into the past with all the rest of last summer's old movies. Elliot will love to see it again when he's older.

    BUT. If you guys make another Kiddos CD, you HAVE to distribute those. Or sell me one. We listen to ours all the time!!

    ReplyDelete