Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sweet Sweet Kids
























Every day that I think I can't enjoy my job more than I already do , I get reminded. This is the best bunch of kids we have ever had. I mean, all our kids have been special and had great things to offer the group but this one is so different . There is a sense of calm and peacefulness in the house. They do play hard. They can get loud. But in general, they care about each other and just have calm relaxing days. For that, I am thankful.

Today there was lots of storytelling .Randy is an excellent storyteller. He can captivate a whole group. Look at the pictures and see the kids faces as they wait for the next line.

It was too wet to play on the playground but we did go for walks looking at the beautiful foliage. God has really outdone himself this year. Wow.... I would ask the kids- " Do you remember when it was hot and we walked with shorts on and this tree was green?" They said yes, I hope they do. We also talked about why some trees stay green all year like Christmas trees . Those are called evergreens!


1 comment:

  1. Devin (Audreys mommy)November 2, 2009 at 8:04 PM

    i love love love the pics! great ones!!

    ReplyDelete