Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wild Wednesday

Can I just say I am EXHAUSTED tonight ? I had FOUR doctors appointments today - count them... FOUR! Two for me and two appointments were my moms. I had another visit for this allergic reaction I have going on around my eyes. I would say we are at this point playing - let's take a stab at what Debbie has... I am sick of messing with it. I will probably be makeup less again tomorrow as I let my eyes rest and heal.

BEFORE I left for the tour of doctors today we had already accomplished a lot. In small groups we talked about bunnies hopping and we measured how far we each could hop jumping off the bottom step. We used a non-standard measure ( a block ) to measure the distance. The kids love this type of fun. I noticed after I was finished with one group they continued but got a ruler to measure. Smart kiddos!


We used the Weekly Reader today to learn about eggs and what hatches from them. We also explored a broken egg .

Randy had a fun impromptu singalong .


GG used one of our sorters to make rabbit ears.

Dillion enjoying the light table.


Lacing a bunny rabbit

The rabbit heads we made Monday and the carrot was the orange collage we worked on yesterday.


As I left Ms Jodie was showing the kids this cool real live feed from an owls nest. Here !


Enjoy this two video's I took before I left. One is Whitlee and Jaden singing one of our new favorite spring songs. The other video is Randy singing with the kids




No comments:

Post a Comment