Monday, May 17, 2010

Last Monday






Today is the last Monday of our preschool year. Just 5 days left and we will be out for the summer. I have a feeling the days will go by fast.

Today we spent time going through our program. Usually we go to the community building and practice but this year I have changed the venue to my church. It will be easier on us for set up and clean up and I am all about things that make it easier lately.

I also finished all the Dial Three assessments on the children going into kindergarten. I didnt take out the last ones I did in the fall to compare yet, but I will tonight . It is always so exciting to see how much they have grown in the year. Tomorrow I will do the younger groups assessments.


There are important notes in your cubby about our week and invitations for you to pass out to friends and family- make sure you get yours !

No comments:

Post a Comment