Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

It is so cold outside. The cold wouldnt be so bad if the wind wasn't blowing. Layers work best in this kind of weather. Remember our quality standards state that we go outside unless there is an advisory or falling precipitation. We don't stay out for the long periods like for warmer weather , we break our hour into smaller segments and indoor gross motor play.

Sensory boxes - why do we use them ?

The kids are loving these magnetic builders I bought.

Some days, you just have to be a princess.


One of the boys was having a hard time not gripping his pencil today so I showed him how to put the marker cap in his palm to keep his grip the right way. He considered it a trick so he enjoyed it !

The manger scene was a big hit today!

Some of us played old maid today. As I explained the game I realized something that it took me 44 years to get. The idea is to get matches. There is only one old maid card, she has no match... get it ? Why did I never figure that our before....?

No comments:

Post a Comment