Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree


Today Ms Gloria worked with me since Randy had THE virus all weekend. He doesnt have anymore symptoms but is very weak. It was a good day, especially for a Monday. In this first picture the boys are pretending. I walked in the playroom and they were lined up and staring at a wall. Ever once in a while they would reach down and eat something. I asked what they were doing. They replied " Watching Zombies and eating popcorn !" I love it !

One of the activities we did today was making an edible Christmas tree. The kids loved it and I thought they turned out pretty good! We read a book about a Christmas Tree and talked about the tradition of putting an angel on top. We compared who had an angel , star or bow on top.












No comments:

Post a Comment