Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Freeze

The kids LOVE dance parties ! Today we had one and played FREEZE dance. Before this we talked about how water left outside during the winter might FREEZE. This was a lot of fun.





New calendars for January are in your cubbies today!



There is also a list of ten ways to play in December !

We also practiced HOW to use out sign in sheet . Since the beginning of the year we have been writing our name on art and in our journals. This week we are stepping up a little and the kids will sign in in the morning just like the parents . Parents , you may help. If you do, please only guide their hand, use upper case letters for the first letter of the name and small case for the rest and ONLY being encouraging please ! :)

Nolan learned to tie shoes over the break ! WAY TO GO NOLAN ! As tradition has it, he got a $1 from Randy.








Tap shoes... who's foot ?


There's that game again....


We also talked about what letters that winter and snow begin with.

It was a busy day.

For those of you that are curious. I left early today to go to the doctor. I had a consult with an oncologist to start genetic testing to see what my chances of getting ovarian cancer like my mom had. The process is started, it will be a while before we know. Randy went with me for support. The hardest part was walking in the clinic that I went to with mom for so long. Im not sure how I feel about this testing process . I mean, if I am predestined to get cancer there is a reason and there will be nothing I can do to stop that from happening. And... would I even want to ? I am a firm believer that God has a plan in all that happens in our life. My doctor advise this - so I am . Maybe as it sinks in I will feel more peace about it. But I am ok. I am healthy !

No comments:

Post a Comment