Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Potato Two Potato

What a busy day! Today was my moms birthday so I took the afternoon off to celebrate with my brother while she celebrated on the streets of Heaven.

But before I left.....

We made leprechaun finders to help us tomorrow as we go on our traditional hunt !

We talked about potatoes and how they grow UNDERGROUND! Did you know that? I remember going to my uncles as a preteen and him telling me to go get some out of the garden and I looked and looked only to be told they grow UNDER THE GROUND! Who knew... not me, the city girl!

We tasted different kinds of potatoes and graphed which we liked the best. Can we just say the result did not surprise me. Potato Chips won hands down.

Tomorrow will be fun ! Check back in !

No comments:

Post a Comment