Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blow flowers


Before the kids arrived this m0rning I was able to take a 2.5 mile walk around town. I feel so blessed to be able to live in the town that I live in. It was not quite day light yet and was so peaceful and beautiful. As the kids arrived, I met them outside. I love getting in a little outdoor play first thing in the morning. It kind of centers us all to get ready to learn.




I love the way Andrea is " writing." The letters arent quite there yet but she is doing the left to right progression.


We talked about " blow flowers" or dandelions. I told the kids I can remember when we would get them and make a wish and blow them just like you do a birthday candle. This was great fine motor practice.






When we are finished with a " project" I put all the left over materials in our art center .Hopefully our creation inspire the kids to pick that materials up and try something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment