Friday, April 22, 2011

Owwie My Throat Hurts !

I didnt blog at all yesterday and today I dont have the energy to go downstairs and find the camera to upload pictures so please bear with me. Yesterday morning I woke up with a sore throat. I had Easter Cantada practice the night before so I just assumed it was from straining my voice on too many high notes. My body was a little achy too but that was the day after a killer workout with Cassidy and I went to the gym that morning at 6 am, so I thought.. I am sore from the workout. Then about 10 am I started getting chills and a fever. There was no excuse for this - I was getting sick. By afternoon I was running on half dead. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with strep and got a big ole shot in my booty and some antibiotics. Thankfully we already had workers coming in today. Randy and I have a concert in Pangburn Arkansas tomorrow . ( Yes.... I dont know yet how that is going to happen AND PRESCHOOL PROM> REALLY?) We were going to get an early start. So, today I got to stay in bed to try and get better and listen to the sounds of the children. Listening to the sounds of children without seeing them is a whole different experience. I never get to be in the house and not work. I listened to giggling girls and boys that tease. I listen to Ms Jodie and Ms Devin doing an excellent job. I listened to them improvising when the planned menu wasnt quite going to work. I always feel comfortable when they are here but today confirmed it. Your kiddos are in good hands when Randy and I are not here. Thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment