Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wonderful Weather!!!!









Today is a day that reminds me how thankful I am that I teach in a family childcare home than in a public school setting.  With that said, can I be bold enough to say that I am glad your child is here and not  in  a public school setting ?  This is what they would have missed today.

Singing, dancing and playing with Randy on the porch! ( and his guitar !) 
Enjoying the neighbor kitty that stopped by to visit!
Getting hot outside and coming to the kitchen for a glass of water.
Having a neighbor stop by to enjoy our singing.
Taking pretty much our whole day outside including science and story time.
Watching the mailman deliver mail and stopping to talk.
Playing with the teachers grand-baby.

Those are just a few things that made our day special!





3 comments:

  1. Today is another example of how I would rather be in Pre-K than a grown up at work!

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Reminds me of a summer day outside with the family. Gotta love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We continued the outdoors festivities this afternoon too! Ahhhhhh fresh spring air!!!!!

    ReplyDelete