Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Color be Beautiful


Clara is sorting M&M's.


One of the kids favorite toys is a tape measure. MATH!


More measuring !!

I love walking into a room and seeing kids writing !


Lacing cards full of colors!


Color Puzzles


Soft toys - you push the animal and it tells you story .

Sorting colored bears.

This is my worksampling/ observation journal. I note things I see them do
such as " using materials in the classroom properly" " recreating stories that we have read" and "sorting things by one attribute."



Colorful blocks !



Today was a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun place to learn! So thankful you are my child's teacher. I leave every day knowing my baby is in great hands and having fun while learning everything she needs to be a great kindergartener.

    ReplyDelete