Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Wrap up!

I went to bed feeling rather crummy last night. ( Word of advice: Dont NOT cheat on WW and then decide to go to Callahans and order a chopped sirloin dinner. I was good. No bread. Bakes Potato plain. But, I guess that red meat didn't agree with my choices. ) I also have poison ivy and a blocked salivary gland. No, I didnt know there was such an animal either until my very thorough dental hygenist found it yesterday. Now, I am on antibiotics and have to go back in two weeks. And, I pulled weeds yesterday and got poison ivy on my left hand. And.. I am left handed. Seriously?

Other than all that whining ( from me ) we have had a great day! We are continuing our color unit with " Brown Bear Brown Bear." We played color and shape BINGO today . The kids LOVE our music this unit so I thought I would share some of it with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment