Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mommy and Me




What a great night. Even though I am exhausted I am smiling. I love spending time with the moms . The mom's and kids made cake in a cup tonight. We had mixed reviews but the one thing they all said was - it could use a little more sugar. Since I am on a low carb diet, I didnt try it . This is what family child care is all about - building relationships Tonight reminded me how important it is. I will try next year to do more mommie mixers early in the year.































3 comments:

  1. What awesome photos!! Your families are so lucky to have you!! I always thought after a long days work, no one would want to come to a evening mixer at daycare?? Maybe I will pose the question to the families, see what they think. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ARE so luckyto have her!!!! Thanks, Debbie, for helping us create a great memory with our children. That is what makes Bright Beginnings so special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks yall. I love what I do.. even when it exhaust me! :)

    ReplyDelete