Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Whew ! Day two of school this week !

I took lots of great pictures on my phone today and now they wont load. :(

I cant find the battery charger for the camera... :(

So , I grabbed a video I put on facebook today of one of the groups of kinds making tarts.

We had a fun day. I usually dont bring them into the kitchen to cook we do it downstairs at the table but today I branched out. ( There is a reason... too much to try to explain. It isnt against state rules for them to be in there but it complicates things. For instance, if they are in the kitchen there cant be knives in the sink. Little things that are normal in most homes cant be normal. And now.. you know why the gate is there too ! ) Anyway, I loved having them in the kitchen !


No comments:

Post a Comment