Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mothers Day ! ( Spoiler Alert )

The spoiler alert is for any moms of my preschoolers that read this blog and plan to wait until Sunday to open their gift from the little ones. STOP NOW and wait until Monday to read this!

Nolan brought his " water turtle " today for us to see. I am so thankful I work in a place that the kids can bring in " stuff" to show their friends. Nolan brought this today. Emeri brought her new puppy the other day and Kimber brought in a cocoon. FUN STUFF!


Today we made this for our moms for Mothers Day. Asking the kids the questions to fill in the blanks was so much fun. One of the kids I asked " Why is your mom a rockstar?" The reply was " well.. she is just a little rockstar.. just a little..." Knowing this child as well as I do, I know what was meant . He took this question very literal. HE is a rockstar. But it still made me grin from ear to ear.

Randy and his random learning. Making patterns with paint sticks.


I hope all my mommies have a wonderful weekend with your child celebrating the most important job we all have .

A little girl, asked where her home was, replied, "where mother is." ~Keith L. Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment