Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hodge Podge


Ok, no quote today about play, it has been TOO crazy.  I wish some time you could just hang out and see what all we do all day.  We did it all again today but add in-

DHS vouchers came by to introduce themselves and drop off new packets. I  dont have voucher children but "just in case" I guess.  

The phone rang atleast 15 times.

Two of my friends called and did not pass their QA inspection.  This is Debbie getting nervous....
I went through 60 books on tape that I have in the playroom. These are  just the ones that are for fun listening in the alone space or loft. They are too long for group time.  I had to take out atleast 30 books that I think I would lose marks on. Example:  a dragon blowing fire, a lion growling at another animal. They consider these frightening.  Go figure.  Randy is going to have to take out the climbing rose bush over the trellis- they may prick their finger on a thorn. ( seriously?)  I am sure the kids told you about us taking the play dome out. I went from a large climber, to a small climber now to this.... I guess eventually we will be on a concrete playground that lacks challenge or personality. Ok.. I will stop.  Grrr....

The coop came to start services on a child for speech. That means I sit around a table with four people shuffling paperwork from one to the other signing off.... 

Last night Randy and I recertified CPR- so, feel free to fall out on the parking lot , we can handle it.  :)

As you can see, today has not been my favorite day.  I hate it when politics  gets in the way of doing what I need and want to do.  Play.

Oh, dont forget the " Mom and Me Tea" Friday night.
Lacey enjoy your Valentines weekend and yes, we are open on Monday!

Happy Hump Day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You wrote so well, I can just picture it. I hope everything goes well with your inspection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried that (falling in the parking lot) and all Randy did was LAUGH!!!

    ReplyDelete