Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF

Wow, what a busy week.  It seems like a month since our QA inspection when it was only 3 days ago.   Today has been fairly uneventful.  We are starting to talk more about going to kindergarten and the things they may see/ do there.  

During journaling time today , we took our clips off and looked at our work at the beginning of the year. Most have come SO far.  I am proud of the new skills they have developed.

Beautiful day for outside play.


I am really tired. Randy and I had  a concert last night and got in a little late. I think my energy and my post today, probably reflect that.  Hopefully I will get caught up in my classes this weekend and get some rest.

Have a great weekend everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I so hear you on this! It has been a really loooong week for some reason. I agree with you. TGIF! Oh on another topic, I really like your new look! It's so pretty. I ready your blog on a RSS feed so i don't come to the actual site unless i have something to say or want to read the comments but I really like the new look! :)

    ReplyDelete